Lately, it seems the shows on the DIY network have taken an interest in our lights. I get calls all the time, but never know when our episode will air until the last second. I just recieved an email from the good folks over at Sweat Equity to let me know that ”Craftsman Kitchen” is slated to air tonight, Wednesday, May 11th at 8 pm (central standard). If you miss it tonight, it will air several times on DIY over the coming weeks.
Can you correctly identify which of our lights are on the show? Post a comment here and I’ll choose one winner from the correct answers to win a Jefferson in any finish of your choice.
Other places you can see Rejuvenation products or references this week:
- Woman’s Day (dot) com includes our Sumner and Liberal lights in a lighting round up
- We also get a mention on Retrorenovation(dot)com in a story submitted by a reader who scored some vintage Bakelite kitchen hardware from us online.
- Our Make Your Home Your Own contest has gone mildly viral with contestants posting on our Facebook page and on their personal blogs to solicit friends votes.
- Another blog called Nibs: My Points of View features our new(ish) yellow reflector shades with a link to an older post featuring Burnside.
- Hood with Mesh appears in this month’s House Beautiful in a section called The Best! Of the Kitchen